Moisture Collection: The ability to collect the moisture in the air to make a viable water source.
- Weather Mimicry: The collection and use of water to mimic rainfall over a small area.
Water Purification: The purification of water so that it becomes consumable.
Water Manipulation: The ability to manipulate liquids.
- Simulacrum: Water manipulated into shapes resembling living things such as people, demons, and animals or objects such as weapons.
Freezing: The ability to freeze water.
- Flash Freezing: The ability to freeze water in a short time.
- Ice Traps: Used for hunting or trapping, they ensnare prey by freezing water from below impeding their movements or freezing water above to rain in spears.
Ice Animation: The ability to manipulate and move ice.
- Projectiles: The manipulation of ice into an aerodynamic shape that allows for it to be projected into space towards a target.
- Simulacrum: Ice manipulated into shapes resembling living things such as people, demons, and animals or objects such as weapons.
Underwater Breathing: The ability to breathe in bodies of water. Temperature Regulation: The regulation of temperature using water to cool the body. The body cannot be heated.