The Partner Medals Assignment was the first collaboration assignment for recruits of the Rookie rank. Each medal represent the bonded pair in some manner and splits into two halves that each partner would carry on their person. Embedded into the medal are crystals that amplify elemental powers.
- "Task: Create a medal with your partner.
- It must have meaning to the partnership.
- It must have a crystal placed on it of the color of their element.
- It must be able to separate into two pieces.
- Write how the emblem represents your partnership, and who has what piece in your description. Also what each of you did on the piece together. Both partners may upload it if they wish, only one has to.
- Tips: Some good ways to work together on designing the emblem are:
- Give eachother sketches of possible ideas, decide on one and do compromising if need be.
- Paint chat is a miracle for this assignment.
- Chat about it."
Recruits were given about 2 or 4 months to do this assignment based on which round they were drafted with.
There are different styles the medals the recruits have thought up. The categories are based on comparing each piece of the medal to the other half or their design intention.
These medals were designed with the intention of being worn in a certain way.
These medals were designed to be perfectly symmetrical and represent the bond as a whole.
These medals were designed to almost show the bond as a whole while accentuating the differences between each pair.
These medals were designed to be a unified design when placed together but the seperate parts are nothing alike.